Mobilise and secure your workforce with Computacenter and Samsung
The working world is changing, and organisations need to keep up to attract and retain employees, maximise productivity and maintain their competitive advantage.
Computacenter and Samsung help organisations equip their workforce for modern working. We
ensure users have the technologies they need for a great experience – whether they’re working from home, the office or while on the move.
From intuitive, flexible laptops to large-scale LED screens, digital signage and meeting room technologies, Computacenter and Samsung design, implement and manage solutions that address today’s challenges.
Together, Computacenter and Samsung help customers:
- Boost mobility with flexible laptops, tablets and phones that deliver reliable connectivity and simple collaboration, regardless of location.
- Protect corporate systems and data with devices that have security built in from the chip up and enable granular controls.
- Simplify IT management with centralised remote management, seamless automation and multi-vendor break-fix and maintenance services.
- Enhance sustainability with both companies fully committed to helping organisations reduce landfill, meet net zero goals and comply with environmental regulations.
- Optimise workspaces with LED signage, Crystal UHD video walls and 8K screens that make an impact.
- Make meetings more productive with technologies such as the Samsung Flip to help teams develop new ideas and easily share meeting notes.
Solutions and services designed for modern business needs
Computacenter can offer a single point of contact for Samsung advisory, sourcing, management and disposal services. We are the first UK reseller certified to provide maintenance and break-fix for Samsung devices.
Computacenter’s capabilities extend across the entire Samsung technology lifecycle, including role-based user assessments to ensure devices are the right fit and seamless supply chain services that prevent delays. Our global service desk, multi-vendor maintenance and end-to-end managed services keep users productive, while our redeployment, remarketing and recycling services for end-of-life assets maximise asset value and reduce landfill.
Why work with Computacenter and Samsung
- Computacenter and Samsung have years of experience in working together at a strategic level, delivering solutions together to customers across the UK and Europe
- Computacenter was awarded Elite Partner of the Year at 2021 Samsung One Awards
- Computacenter is the only UK reseller certified to provide Samsung warranty and break-fix services
- Computacenter’s scale gives customers the greatest choice of Samsung devices and best commercials
- Samsung devices are built with world-class components in Samsung-owned and operated factories, ensuring accountability and a seamless supply chain
- As a world leader in smartphone, tablet, computing, silicon chips, DRAM memory, SSD storage, OLED screens, batteries and software, Samsung devices offer reliability, performance and innovation
- In 2021, Samsung invested $18.6 billion in research and development and is the biggest global patent owner
- Platinum Partner
- Gold (Display) Partner
Mobilise, Connect and Secure
Discover how Computacenter and Samsung are working together to provide organisations with the devices, tools and services that they need to support their mobile workforce.
Discover how organisations can maximise productivity, security and user experience with Computacenter and Samsung.