What we do
Our Purpose is helping our customers change the world, and our customers are some of the world’s greatest organisations.
We work hard to get to know our customers, understand their needs and put them at the heart of everything we do. We work relentlessly to build their long-term trust so that they can rely on us in a complex and ever-changing world, and this is always underpinned by the unrivalled value we create for them through our balanced Services portfolio.
We have three core service lines:
Procurement and logistical services
Configuration, lifecycle and circular services.
IT strategy and advisory services
Integration, deployment and support services
Five major trends are driving this complex landscape:
Agility becoming a competitive advantage
Ensuring secure digital delivery
Technology innovation delivering impact
Transforming customer and employee experience
Social purpose influencing strategic decision making
Our customers are confident in our skills and capabilities to help them make the right choices in the complex and fast-changing world of digital technology. To maintain this trust, we invest to stay relevant and competitive and ensure we have a complete offering of Services, which we can deliver at scale.
Management Advisory by Computacenter
We help you translate your business goals directly into a future proof strategy, so you stay competitive in increasingly digital markets.
We help our customers to Source, Transform and Manage their technology infrastructure, to deliver digital transformation, enabling people and their business.
ISG Provider Lens™ Sustainability and ESG
Computacenter has been recognised as a Contender by Information Services Group (ISG) in their Sustainability and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) 2023 Provider Lens™.
Computacenter Deutschland ernennt neuen Geschäftsführer
Tilmann Gramß tritt die Nachfolge von Bernd Charpentier als Director Service Management an
Computacenter’s global performance recognised by Cisco
- Global Awards for ‘EMEA Partner of the Year’ and ‘Enterprise Partner of the Year’.
- Computacenter’s performance brings two global awards, four EMEA awards and fifteen country awards.
- Awards recognise Computacenter’s customer experience focus and global capability across the IT infrastructure.
ISG Provider Lens™ Future of Work: Leader
- Computacenter recognised as a Leader in five categories including Digital Service Desk and Workplace Support Services (UK & Germany)
- Complimented on its value-driven employee-experience portfolio
- Recognised leader in supporting hybrid workforces, enabling collaboration and productivity