Spend a year in industry
Industrial placement programmes
Our challenging and exciting placement programmes are an ideal way to expand on classroom learning, developing hands-on experience in a fast paced environment.
During your placement you will have the opportunity to work on real world projects alongside our senior management team. They will share their wealth of experience with you and guide you through your year at Computacenter.
Irrespective of the programme you choose, you'll be helping to shape the digital future with us!
Five reasons to join
- Work with some amazing people; learn from their experience and share your experience with us too
- Get involved in activities that will help you grow your career
- Work with our exceptional clients and support the development of solutions to meet their needs
- Broaden your horizons and learn about the world of IT - although you don't need to be technical to join us!
- You'll never stop learning; sometimes you may feel out of your comfort zone - but don't worry we will support you through this
"I've been given real responsibility and guidance on my future career path from my manager. I would recommend a placement year at Computacenter to anyone considering it."
Chloe Hodgson, Industrial Placement Student 2017/18
What can I expect?
Spending a year of your degree course with us is every bit as challenging and stimulating as it sounds. Our placement programmes are an ideal way to develop 'hands on' experience in a face paced environment. You will have the opportunity to learn how technology services are delivered and will provide exposure to a range of business roles.
During your placement year, we aim to provide your with the support, tools and environment to enable you to develop your skills to help you realise your ambitions.
Apply today and help shape our digital future
Applications are now being accepted for our Business Management (IT Services), Software Development, Cyber Security, Commercial Management, Graphic Design, Marketing and Communications, and Change Management (Project Delivery).
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
Our 2018 intake of Industrial Placement students