Shaping your future – and ours!
Computacenter is a company where people love to work!
Some say it’s because they feel like they really matter, others love to work with big-name clients - leading the way forward into a digital future. Maybe you’re looking for an exceptional community of colleagues you can rely on and leaders who support your growth? At Computacenter, you’ll find many reasons to become part of the family.
We are passionate about nurturing future talent. It provides a competitive advantage and strengthens our emerging leaders. We support talent at all levels and continuously invest in promoting and developing our people. To help with this, we offer internal and external development programs, coaching, mentoring and training, and support international opportunities.
Last chance to apply to our Industrial Placement and Graduate programmes! Applications closing on the 8th of December.
Looking for a new challenge?
Computacenter offer career opportunities in more than 15 countries. We’re expanding globally and continually looking for new talent. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate or school leaver, we offer a range of opportunities to help you grow and develop.
Every year we offer graduate opportunities in Sales, Business, and IT where you will follow a structured development pathway with exciting opportunities to grow. These run for 9, 12 or 18 months and are built entirely around you. Sponsored by our senior executives, the programmes are designed to accelerate talented graduates into the world of IT. You’ll build the knowledge, network and capabilities to be successful in this fast-paced field.
- We’re focused on people, be a part of a collaborative team that’s structured to help you hit the ground running with likeminded and ambitious colleagues
- Find new opportunities that will shape your IT career with guidance from industry professionals
- Learning is a two-way street, we want to share what you have to bring to Computacenter, and in turn, take advantage of the exposure to great talent pool currently at the company
- The scope and breadth of opportunities at Computacenter is always expanding, be a part of an industry that grows as you do
- Graduate entry is a perfect pathway to springboard your career in the fast-paced IT industry
The reason why I choose Computacenter, was due to the development opportunities that are emphasised within the business, allowing me to further develop my career and stay concurrent within a very competitive market.
We’re a great company to kick-start an amazing career! Join us as an apprentice and you’ll earn a salary, gain experience and obtain a formal qualification in the process. Plus, we’ll support you every step of the way. We offer apprenticeships in IT technical and business administration roles, lasting between one and five years. They give you the experience and skills you need to progress your career irrespective of the direction you ultimately may want to take.
You’ll spend approximately 20% of your time on a mixture of formal training, coaching and work-shadowing. The rest of the time you’ll learn by doing hands-on work and making a real contribution to our business. You’ll be able to put your new-found knowledge into practice with your experienced teammates who are always on hand to help at every step of the way.
Some great reasons to join us
- Earn and Learn - attract a competitive salary as you develop the skills and proficiency toward your chosen vocation
- Be a part of a company that shares your ambition to grow
- Share your skills with us and we will do the same, work with great mentors and make a real contribution to a world-class team
- As well as your salary, all costs associated with your training will be paid for by Computacenter
- Take control of your career from day one
Our challenging and exciting placement programmes are an ideal way to expand on academic learning by developing hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment. During your placement you’ll have the opportunity to work on important projects alongside our experienced teams and senior management. They will share their wealth of experience with you and guide you through your year at Computacenter. You'll never stop learning and sometimes may push your comfort zone – but don't worry, we’re in this together and here to support you.
- Kick start your career at a company with a great reputation
- Work with high-profile clients and build your contacts
- Work at different locations and with teams from around the world
- Grow your role and see where it leads
- Meet likeminded and driven team members who share your ambition
I chose Computacenter as I felt like it was a company that could give the experience I need to work in tech and IT. It felt like a place that would throw me in the deep end and give me the assistance I needed all at the same time.
Our Work Experience Programmes are held three times a year in our Hatfield Headquarters in July and October, and in August at our London office. We endeavour to accommodate approximately 75 Students annually in Years 10 to 13 from local schools, colleges and educational centres in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and London, who are invited to book their placement with us. We offer students an array of group and individual activities, employability workshops and insight sessions within various business areas in Computacenter, as well as Customer Insight Days with our key technological partners. The programme also allows students to practice professionalism in the workplace, while enhancing key competencies and building employer connections.
- Develop your soft skills such as presentation skills, teamwork and networking, with similar age groups while working with industry professionals
- Gain an insight into the Technology Industry and Computacenter Culture
- Partake in exclusive workshops with Key Partners
- Optimise your chances to stand out from your peers when applying for apprenticeships, university places and ultimately your first job!
Thank you so much for a memorable, educational week! I have far better insight on my possible careers now!
Whichever programme you choose, you'll be helping to shape the digital future with us!
Diversity & Inclusion
We value our employees for who they are and for what they bring. Join us, be your authentic self and you will be joining a vibrant community, not just a corporate culture!
We have been committed for many years to a responsible Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) approach, ‘Winning Together for our People and our Planet’, which underpins Our Purpose. We recognise that the long-term future of our company, our people and our planet relies on an enduring commitment to sustainability.
Grow with us
Our business has gone from strength to strength. However, we plan and act for the long-term, therefore we never stand still. Why not take a look at our latest Annual Report & Accounts?