OUR SUCCESS IS DUE TO OUR PEOPLE. YOUR DEVELOPMENT MATTERS
Join us as a Professional Sales Associate and you will be joining a fantastic platform for a long-term career in sales. There is nothing we want more than for our sales people to achieve their ambitions.
That’s why we’ve created this exciting and past-paced learning and development programme so that you can achieve yours.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Starting in January 2022, over the first twelve months of the programme you’ll complete:
- An induction to life at Computacenter, the structure of our business, the competitor landscape and how we enable long-term success for our customers
- A series of rotations giving you the best possible access to the key areas of our business, enabling you to start developing relationships and building your professional network
- A Level 3 qualification in IT Technical Sales giving you the foundational knowledge of working in this sector
- Accreditations with our technology partners, depending on the business area you’re assigned to
- Formal training and on-the-job coaching to strengthen your strategic thinking, professional sales techniques and problem-solving skills
Hear from some of sales community, including our Professional Sales Associates, on why Computacenter is a great place for a career in sales
By October-December, you’ll start to discover the opportunities available in our sales business. You’ll have an idea of what you want to focus on, where your skills lie and where your passion is.
You will be able to hone your expertise and craft your experience by following one of two development pathways:
- DnA Team: Join our new Development and Acquisitions team and experience life in the fast lane offering uncapped earning potential.
- Guided learning: Be a part of our Account Management teams, where you’ll be able to work with and learn from some of the best sales professionals in the business.
Throughout the 18 month programme, you’ll have support from your team, line manager and mentors every step of the way.
After all, whilst our business is about technology, we believe it’s about people first of all.
That’s why as well as receiving ongoing informal feedback and coaching, you’ll have quarterly reviews on your progress.
Our support and training programme will equip you to make an even larger contribution to shaping our digital future.
All that we ask is that you bring your enthusiasm and commitment. We’ll bring the rest.