Establish more flexible workstyles with virtualised desktop services
We help organisations establish more flexible workstyles and workspaces with our virtualised desktop services.
Computacenter helps organisations take advantage of Desktop Virtualisation so they can maximise productivity, mobility and security in the digital age. We benchmark devices. We integrate hybrid platforms. We virtualise operating systems and applications
- Computacenter has 30 years’ experience in delivering workplace IT solutions
- We support 480,000 virtual desktops on behalf of our customers
- Our industrialised best-practice approach reduces risk and delivers guaranteed outcomes
- We have strategic relationships with major vendors including Microsoft, Apple, Citrix, HP, Lenovo, Dell etc
- Computacenter’s end user services came joint 1st for customer satisfaction in UK
We understand that there’s no one-size-fits-all solution for virtual desktop solutions. To verify and recommend the most appropriate solutions, we leverage our workstyle analysis approach to profile users and their personas as well as desired business outcomes.
Thanks to the of our breadth expertise, we understand the data storage, networking and application implications of virtualised desktops, and offer end-to-end solutions to ensure seamless adoption and operation. We also support virtual, hybrid and traditional workplace environments with our comprehensive managed services.
By partnering with Computacenter, CIOs can do more than just virtualise the desktop; they can digitalise the workplace. Data security is easier to control. New applications are easier to provision. And support is easier to deliver. All of which means lower costs and risk.
We help our customers realise the full potential of a virtualised desktop platform, so they can enable the business and its users with more flexible workstyles and workspaces.