Responsible Corporate Behaviour
Ethical and Responsible Corporate Behaviour
Computacenter recognises that acting in an ethical and socially responsible way benefits the community, our customers, shareholders and employees alike. For further information, please see our policies below:
- Computacenter Sustainable Development Policy Statement
- Computacenter Health and Safety Policy Statement 2019
- Computacenter Environmental Policy Statement 2019
- Group Business Ethics Policy 2017
- Supply chain code of conduct 2017
- Computacenter Tax Strategy
- How to get paid: Suppliers
- Payment Practices Report
Anti-Bribery and Corruption
It’s really important to us as an organisation that we continue to be committed to complying with the UK Bribery Act (2011). As such, we’ve drawn up a Code of Conduct and Anti Bribery Policy as guidance for our staff to adhere to. These documents also refer to our suppliers and that we must inform them of our commitment to undertaking our business activities in an ethical manner and would expect the same commitment to these protocols from our suppliers.
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Code of Conduct
- Dealing with Public Officials Policy
Anti-Bribery and Corruption - Zero Tolerance Statement
The high levels of integrity with which we intend to carry out our business do not vary depending on where we work or who we’re dealing with. The Company has a zero-tolerance policy towards bribery and corruption whether committed by employees or anyone else acting on our behalf. Our Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy reflects our determination to comply with legislation relevant to preventing bribery and corruption where we do business.
For further information, please see the documents below:
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption - Whistleblowing Process
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Procedure Guidance Note - Contractual Documentation
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Procedure Guidance Note - Due Diligence on Third Parties
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Procedure Guidance Note - External Communication and Training
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Procedure Guidance Note - Internal Communication and Training
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Procedure Guidance Note - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Procedure Guidance Note - Risk Assessment
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Procedure Guidance Note - Sales
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Working Group - Terms of Reference
- Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index 2017
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption - Gifts and Hospitality Tracker
GENDER PAY GAP REPORTING
Alongside our services and innovations, our people are a major source of competitive advantage for Computacenter and we continually review our approach to attracting and retaining talented individuals. We pride ourselves on being an ethical employer with a diverse, talented and motivated workforce and have continued with our work on improving in these areas throughout 2017.
Under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap information) Regulations 2017, all employers with 250 or more relevant employees are required to publish their gender pay gap information. To read more and see a copy of our report click here.