Silver since 2018 (UK)
Top employer certified in the UK and Germany
Our business is about technology. But first of all, it’s about people.
At Computacenter we have brilliant people driving brilliant outcomes, each and every day. To truly enable our people to be the best they can be and deliver for our customers, we must attract and inspire the best talent in the markets we operate in. We develop and train our talent to reach their full potential, delivering great service for our customers, and driving engagement across the business.
Computacenter has a highly positive, high-performance culture, with committed people who deliver fantastic results for our customers each and every day. Our drive is to ensure we support our people, to feel engaged and motivated, and enjoy coming to work. Our culture contributes to an average length of service of over nine years, with many people returning after taking roles elsewhere or having career breaks.
Our culture directly supports our purpose and is underpinned by our Winning Together values. Our Purpose is a multi-layered message, which enables our people across the business to understand what we do, why we do it and how we deliver successfully for our customers, our business, and for each other.
A highlight from our recent Employee Survey was that people felt ‘able to be themselves’ at Computacenter, reflecting the work done on diversity and inclusion by teams across the company.
Shaping our Digital Future
- At Computacenter, you are working at the heart of digitalisation in a dynamic international environment.
- Working for well-known global and local clients, we offer a large variety of challenging IT topics and industries for you to immerse yourself in.
- We are flexible, forward-thinking and have a clear point of view. We use this mindset to help our clients transform.
- We shape the future for the long term – for our business and our people. We are proud of our history of growth, financial stability and security.
A Place Where People Matter
- At Computacenter you are surrounded by exceptional colleagues – both in terms of character and capabilities.
- Our success relies on the contribution of each and every colleague in terms of service, proactivity and reliability.
- Our informal atmosphere and the strong feeling of belonging makes you feel like being part of a family.
- At Computacenter we passionately believe in the power of diversity and inclusion. Be the best you can be, bring your true self to work and be inspired by others.
- Our people are supportive and approachable. They know that collaboration is our key to success. Thus hierarchies, where we’ve come from, or divisions don’t matter for us. People do.
Can-do Culture at Its Best
At Computacenter, you have diverse career opportunities. It doesn’t matter where you started from – it’s about where you want to go.
- We love people who dare and who consider change a chance. And despite our size, we strive to keep the start-up spirit. That means we want to help you make the next career step, and we will invest in doing so with training sessions, mentoring, trust, and empowerment.
- In the IT industry, we’re proud to produce some of the best talent. Many employees who started their journey at Computacenter have gone on to have amazing careers.
- At Computacenter, performance matters – we recognise that a job well-done lifts us all up with pride.
Shaping your future – and ours!
Computacenter is a company where people love to work!
Some say it’s because they feel like they really matter, others love to work with big-name clients - leading the way forward into a digital future. Maybe you’re looking for an exceptional community of colleagues you can rely on and leaders who support your growth? At Computacenter, you’ll find many reasons to become part of this great organisation.
We are passionate about nurturing future talent. It prepares our emerging leaders for an exciting and prosperous career in IT. Everyone on our Future Talent pathways brings a fresh and innovative approach to how we do business, and we are justly proud of each of their achievements.
It doesn’t stop there. We support talent at all levels and continuously invest in promoting and developing our people. To help with this, we offer many internal and external development programs including leadership training, coaching, mentoring, and professional development, and support international opportunities. In 2021, we doubled our intake into this programme with 296 hires, of which half are women.
Computacenter are proud to welcome people from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. Whether it’s your first role or you’re looking to make a change, we value what you can bring because we know that everybody has something positive to contribute, continuing to make Computacenter a dynamic, fostering, and great place to work. Some of the career pathways at Computacenter include:
Our challenging and exciting placement programmes are an ideal way to expand upon academic learning by developing hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment. During your placement you’ll have the opportunity to work on important projects alongside our experienced teams and senior management. They will share their wealth of experience with you and guide you through your year at Computacenter. You'll never stop learning and sometimes may push your comfort zone – but don't worry, we’re in this together and here to support you.
In the UK, as part of our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant and our investment in military service leadership, January 2022 saw the launch our new Veteran Transition Programme. This frontline sales development programme provides carefully selected rotations across key business functions that, upon successful completion, would lead to individuals being appointed as Solution Sales Specialists.
We offer graduate opportunities in Sales, Business, and Project Management where you follow a structured development pathway with exciting opportunities to grow. These run for 9, 12 or 18 months and are built entirely around you. Sponsored by our senior executives, the programmes are designed to accelerate talented graduates into the world of IT. You’ll build the knowledge, network, and capabilities to be successful in this fast-paced field.
We offer apprenticeships in IT technical and business administration roles, lasting between one and five years. They give you the experience and skills you need to progress your career irrespective of the direction you ultimately may want to take. We’re a great company to kick-start an amazing career! Join us as an apprentice and you’ll earn a salary, gain experience, and obtain a formal qualification in the process. Plus, we’ll support you every step of the way.
Find your role
Computacenter offer career opportunities in more than 15 countries. We’re expanding globally and continually looking for new talent. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate or school leaver, we offer a range of opportunities to help you grow and develop.
These are the values on which we built this company and they are the values on which we will continue to grow Computacenter.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Wellbeing
Driving a healthy, diverse and inclusive business is important for our people and our business.
Women in Tech
Over to Germany: Computacenter have again been recognised as one of the best places to work for women by Brigitte Magazine.