SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICES
Computacenter helps organisations remove the cost, complexity and risk associated with the IT supply chain by simplifying the procurement and deployment of new systems.
- Helping organisations source and deploy IT solutions for more than 30 years
- Relationships with leading vendors and brand class leader manufacturers
- Our Recommends portfolio eliminates the need for product evaluations
- Four logistics facilities across Europe to service all geographies
- Partnering with world class parcel and freight distribution leader
Choosing and procuring the right technology is just the beginning of the IT supply chain challenge. Organisations also need to ensure effective asseting, configuration and deployment while maintaining technology standards and continuity of supply.
To successfully address all these issues, organisations require a set of diverse skills, systems and processes. By partnering with a trusted IT provider, however, organisations can avoid the investment associated with establishing these capabilities internally and better meet their IT sourcing needs.
Computacenter offers a large portfolio of logistic services, starting from the arrival of products in our stock to their delivery at your different sites.
Computacenter provides fully configured IT infrastructures which are personalised and ready for deployment. This reduces the time and consequently the deployment cost. The integrality of the offering allows you to focus on your core business while you benefit from:
- True added value across an efficient logistics chain
- The expertise of operational teams that specialise in your domain
- Cost optimisation
The logistics center is run by a team of dedicated and experienced engineers. It is first and foremost an engineering center with an added value. It is where Computacenter gathers all stages of the infrastructure lifecycle:
- supply and storage
- configuration and integration
- distribution logistics