Awards & Accreditations
Top marks for Computacenter
We believe that IT is a people-shaped business. From the relationships we have with our customers and partners to the experiences we create for end users, people are at the heart of everything we do. This is as true for ourselves, as it is for our customers. That's why at Computacenter we are proud to be recognised for our achievements in recognising and nurturing new talent.
Customer Satisfaction Award
The 2016 IT Outsourcing Study for Belgium and Luxembourg, conducted by Whitelane Research in collaboration with Vlerick Business School, investigates more than 500 unique IT outsourcing contracts held by over 190 of the top IT spending organisations in the BeLux region. The total combined annual value of the contracts covered by this study is more than €1.5 billion and all industry sectors are represented.
Key findings from the BeLux study include:
- Companies will continue to outsource more. Eighty-six percent of all respondents in the study confirm that they will continue to outsource at the same rate or more (an increase of five percent from 2015).
- Focus on core business (cited by 66 percent) remains the main driver for companies planning to outsource more for the second year in a row while cost reduction has decreased in importance by 18 percent from 2015.
- The service provider community shows a strong overall satisfaction performance with 90 percent of the clients being satisfied with their outsourcing contract. Still, there are significant differences between the performances of the 26 IT service providers ranked in this year’s study, and our full report contains more detailed information, such as the service providers ranking by IT domain as well as by 11 different KPIs.
- Telenet is ranked first in the overall service provider satisfaction ranking with a score of 82 percent, followed by Accenture, Econocom and Computacenter (all three at 80 percent). The local Belgian vendors are performing well, with a significant number of these providers appearing in the top ten.
- Fifty-seven percent of all BeLux organisations are planning to increase the usage of public cloud services. The report shows the satisfaction ranking with these cloud vendors, such as Amazon, Citrix Systems, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce.com and SAP.
Fast Growing Company Award
TRENDS GAZELLE AWARDS
For 15 years, TRENDS and TRENDS-TENDANCES editors select between 50 to 200 GAZELLES companies in each province. These fast growing companies are not only a source of economic boost, but also a true inspiration for entrepreneurs.
Being awarded status as a ‘Trends Gazelle’ is really appreciated by the businesses as well on a regional and international level.
The TRENDS GAZELLE selection is based on growth numbers such as :
- Annual sales income (divided into 3 categories: small, medium and big companies).
- Strong increase number of staff (> 20 people)
- Added value (innovation, cash-flow growth…)