SAFE PAIR OF HANDS
Global Network Operations Center
Maximising network availability for a digital age
Customers around the world rely on Computacenter to keep their networks up and running. Our Global Network Operations Centre (GNOC) helps optimise our customers’ network availability to enable productive end users. It is the hub of our operational delivery capability enabling us to deliver managed network and security services to more than 50 organisations around the globe.
Thanks to our expertise and vendor independence, we can monitor any combination of devices and environments.
Reducing complexity for the CIOThe GNOC combines standardised industry-leading tooling with industrialised processes to safeguard network capacity, availability and security for thousands of users around the world.
Improving agility for the business
From network patching and configuration to penetration testing and intrusion detection, the GNOC helps reduce complexity and risk for the CIO and increase quality of service and agility for the business and its users.
- 180,000 network and security incidents handled by GNOC every year
- 200+ accredited networking engineers
- 46,000+ devices and 650,000+ network ports monitored and maintained
- Team of 140+ specialists working around the world
- 24x7 management, monitoring and maintenance