MAXIMIZING BUSINESS VALUE
Professional Services companies
Aligning IT to business strategy for Professional Services
The professional services market is currently undergoing a period of major structural change. Customers are demanding more for less, IT and data security remains crucial for client trust, risk and regulatory pressures are increasing, and outsourcing models with partners across the world are being adopted as existing customers expand their operations.
Computacenter can help professional services companies align their IT with their business strategy. This approach enables professional services organizations to achieve successful business outcomes through reduced operational costs, quicker responses to adverse business events, and the enablement of collaborative environments with global partners.
We do this by providing IT which enables users in the workplace and keeps information safe and secure in the datacenter. We provide the pragmatic advice and integrated solutions that consultancy firms need to unlock the full potential of big data and analytics. We enable their users, and give them access to the knowledge they need to make a difference to their customers businesses.
From recruitment firms to legal practices, we transform the workplace for a digital age. We simplify mobile working. We enable greater collaboration. We enrich user support. Our Next Generation Service Desk empowers users to solve their own problems and share knowledge through digitalized and industrialized processes. This helps them to respond to clients needs quicker and reduces service desk costs.
From readiness assessments and workstyle profiles to implementation blueprints and project management methodologies, we make IT more predictable, affordable and repeatable for professional services companies.
- Computacenter works with a range of professional services firms, including accountancy, legal, recruitment, advisory and consultancy companies
- As a professional services organization ourselves, Computacenter has an intimate knowledge of the industry
- Our Next Generation Service Desk delivers seamless user support in multiple languages via an intuitive portal, mobile app and online chat
- We have invested more than £75 million in industrialized processes as part of our Shared Services Factory delivering repeatable outcomes
- Our Global Solutions Center enables professional services firms to explore and evaluate new technologies in a risk-free environment