Pragmatic GDPR; Time for action
13 July 13.00 GMT. Register for our FREE Digital Discussion
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has the potential to become one of the most impactful information governance and security requirements and will affect both SME and enterprise businesses.
It is a far reaching evolution of existing data protection and information privacy guidance and laws, with a compliance deadline of May 25th 2018.
The volume of insight, best practices and recommendations currently available has resulted in market confusion at a time when pragmatism and accelerated activity is required in order to ensure compliance by the given deadline.
We want to change this by delivering a “straight talking”, common sense perspective on GDPR
This webinar will demonstrate:
- The current industry and customer viewpoint of GDPR compliance today
- An outline of the optimum approach to navigate from the current state to a GDPR compliant state
- Guidance of the priority areas and “must do” activities
- A current “view from the field” based on remediation activities to date (with lessons learned)
- And most importantly tips on “where to start” to help organisations to gain real traction
The GDPR is a mandatory requirement but many organisations are behind where they need to be to ensure compliance by May 25th 2018.
It’s time for us at Computacenter to share our real world view to simplify the journey to GDPR compliance with focused, actionable activities.
This discussion will also feature a an interactive Q&A where you can ask our experts anything you would like to know