COMPUTACENTER & SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT FRAMEWORK
Categories including but not limited to:
- General Peripherals - desktop accessories, mice/keyboards, cameras, memory, webcams, hard disk drives, storage
- Audio visual - projectors, interactive whiteboards, accessories
- Desktop printers and scanners - desktop printers, label printers, barcode printers, scanners, accessories
- Network equipment - routers, switches, hubs, access points
A bespoke national single supplier framework for IT peripherals. The framework is available for Central government, Health, Local Authorities, Universities and Colleges, Third sector and other public bodies. It provides access to a single supplier framework for IT peripherals, reducing the need for costly procurement exercises.
Benefits to customers using this Framework
The framework is available for Central Government, Health, Local Authorities, Universities and Colleges,
Charities, Third sector organisations and other public bodies.
- The framework will continue to leverage the total Scottish public sector spend to attract best value.
- Provides an easy and compliant route to market for contracting organisations.
- Provides a co-ordinated central point for contract management.
- Provides organisations with detailed consistent management information.
- Increases eProcurement capability to achieve transactional efficiencies.
- Provides opportunities to improve environmental efficiency by encouraging consolidated ordering and delivery services.