Unlock efficiency and cost savings with smarter ICT
Computacenter supports NHS organisations on their journey to IT enabled, patient centric healthcare. We help you deliver clinical excellence applying our expertise in Datacenter, Network and Workplace to ensure information governance while improving efficiency and productivity. We remove cost and complexity in ICT.
The demands on NHS ICT have never been greater with the drive towards digitisation (IDCR), budgets cut by 20%, and ageing estates that need to be rationalised.
Coupled with the issue of data that needs to be both available and secure, and an increasingly mobile workforce with multiple devices to implement and support, it’s no wonder that NHS IT teams are stretched.
From the workplace to the datacenter, Computacenter can help NHS organisations with the challenges they are facing.
We work with our NHS customers to
- Deliver, store and access secure information across organisational boundaries
- Help capture, share and access data and information across multiple devices and different locations
- Deliver core and edge network transformation to make NHS workforces more mobile and agile
- Enable NHS workforces to deliver improved patient care through a modernised workplace that is more flexible, secure and supports collaboration
Featured on all major government procurement frameworks, Computacenter works alongside NHS ICT departments providing on-demand resources, delivering selectively out-tasked services and completing transformation projects. At Computacenter we have a 30 year heritage in designing and implementing IT Infrastructure and associated services. We currently support over 100 NHS customers in projects ranging from Windows 7 migrations right through to datacenter management both onsite and remotely.
- UK owned, FTSE 250 company, financially stable, over £3bn revenue
- Dedicated healthcare team with over 100 NHS customers
- 30 years experience in public sector
- Alliances with 50+ vendors
- Numerous Government frameworks
- Support NHS Trusts in all parts of UK, regardless of size