COMPUTACENTER & EMSCU
(East Midlands Strategic Commercial Unit)
Public Services for the Non-Private Sector
Computacenter has been awarded a place on ICT VAR Reseller Framework
- Provision of IT Infrastructure and Associated Services
- Provision of Software and Associated Services
- Provision of Information Assured Products
EMSCU are a commercial team delivering engagement, procurement and vendor management services. EMSCU Company established the Framework on the 30thAugust 2019 to provide all Public Sector Contracting bodies with a compliant procurement route for the provision of ICT Products, Services and Solutions.
Why choose this framework?
EMSCU’s commercial specialists ensure that the services and frameworks we offer address local, political and environmental factors whilst looking to maximise value for money through innovation and management of the supply markets.
The ICT VAR Framework is fully PCR compliant and open to all Public Sector.
Benefits to the contacting Authority
- Direct awards are allowed under this framework so very quick access to goods and services
- Saves valuable procurement resources and reduces cost of procurement
- The framework offers a broad number of opportunities to purchase goods and services across the ICT sector
- Contracting Authorities can undertake a RFQ mini competition with a group of pre-qualified Tenderers
- Shortened procurement timeline will apply where a mini competition is conducted so award of individual tenders can be quicker than under some other procedures. The minimum time limit for return of tenders is 10 days, although consideration should be given to the size and the complexity of any mini competitions run from this Framework before defining procurement timelines