Unlock efficiency and cost savings with smarter ICT
Working with regional government to seize the digital opportunity
Computacenter helps regional government organisations empower users, maximise budgets and achieve their digital ambitions with transparent costs, guaranteed outcomes and a user-centric approach.
Computacenter helps local councils, NHS trusts, police forces and devolved government organisations in Scotland and Wales meet their budget and service objectives with digital transformation initiatives.
Electronic patient records. Smart cities. Online transactional services. We understand the digital roadmap for regional government and help organisations maximise the opportunities and minimise the challenges.
From security and scalability to connectivity and the cloud, we help organisations establish the right ICT foundations to deliver the right digital outcomes. We take a true partnership approach, working with ICT departments, not around them, to supplement internal skills and knowledge.
Our user-centric approach ensures the rapid adoption of new digital solutions and services. For example, our workstyle analysis service matches the right applications, platforms, devices and support services to the right user. We mobilise workforces. We digitalise workplaces. But most importantly, we deliver on our promises.
By partnering with Computacenter for digital transformation, regional government organisations can reduce their costs, empower their users and streamline service delivery while all the time improving the citizen experience.
- Computacenter features on major procurement frameworks, including Technology Services, G-Cloud, Technology Products 2, NPS Framework (Wales) and Digital and Technology Services (Scotland)
- We consistently achieve ‘green’ status for compliance and cost transparency during our annual audits
- We work with all major ICT vendors and more than 130 SMEs (small to medium-sized enterprises)
- The Whitelane European IT Outsourcing Report 2016 places Computacenter first for customer satisfaction rates for end user services in UK and third across Europe
- Every year, we return around £1 million in transaction fees to the Crown Commercial Service, which helps fund the administration of the framework agreements