Computacenter helps central government organisations realise their digital ambitions with productive workplaces, journey to the cloud, network and security solutions with guaranteed outcomes, and transparent costs
ACCELERATING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
Digital transformation is key to improving public services, increasing efficiency and controlling costs for central government. But the journey can be long and hard, requiring massive cultural change as well as new skill sets, processes and IT platforms.
Computacenter supports public sector organisations on their digital journeys, helping them to achieve their goals and deliver the seamless experiences that citizens expect.
From filing tax returns to applying for a passport, citizen services increasingly need to be supported by online, mobile, social and self-service capabilities. All of which require scalable and secure IT foundations.
Computacenter helps central government organisations define and deploy the IT strategies and solutions they need to ensure the efficient delivery of public services across multiple channels.
We develop true partnerships with our customers – and their users. We help make the adoption of new digital technologies easier by assessing employees’ workstyles and meeting their support needs. This people-centric approach is at the heart of Computacenter’s ‘Digital Me’ strategy, which also ensures guaranteed outcomes.
With our transparent commercials, passion for transforming public services, and understanding of central government needs, we can help organisations accelerate their digital roadmap and establish more productive workplaces.
- Computacenter’s ICT expertise ranges from cloud and the datacenter to networking and the workplace
- We’re featured on all major government ICT procurement frameworks, including Technology Services, Technology Products 2, G-Cloud and Digital Outcomes & Specialists
- We’re a financially stable, tax-paying, British company with a global presence
- We’re investing in the UK’s future with our Future Talents programme, which includes IT apprenticeships, STEM outreach in schools, and a prestigious graduate programme
- We work with a wide range of customers across the public and private sector and financial institutions