Where we are
Digital World Centre, 1 Lowry Plaza, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 3UB
Tel: +44 (0) 161 848 2548 or +44 (0) 161 848 8088
- From either the M63 or M62, follow directions for the M602-Salford and Central Manchester
- Travel to the M602 (Junction 3) staying in the left hand lane signposted Salford Quays and Trafford Park (A5063)
- Take the third exit off the roundabout onto Trafford Road
- Proceed along Trafford Road for approximately 1 mile, passing through two sets of traffic lights and then prepare to turn right at the third, signposted Salford Quays
- At the traffic lights turn right onto "The Quays". Follow road round past Premier Inn.
- At first roundabout take right.
- Straight over next roundabout.
- Take a left at next roundabout.
By Car from Manchester Airport
Delegates arriving at Manchester Airport travelling by car to Waterfront 2000 should leave the airport following signs for Motorways, M56, M61, M63. Follow directions for the M56 Manchester, Bolton, Stockport, and Leeds - M63 and join the M63. Cross the bridge over the Manchester Ship Canal and exit the M63 at Junction 1 following signs for the M602. Once on the M602 follow the instructions as detailed above.
The nearest main line station is Manchester Piccadilly, although Manchester Victoria is only marginally further. Visitors are advised to take a taxi from there to Salford Quays. A tram service (Piccadilly or Victoria to Eccles) stops at Salford Quays, which is in approximately 8 minutes walking distance.