Improving performance and optimising capacity
Computacenter and Dell Technologies have been helping organisations get the most from their data for more than 30 years. From the core to the edge and into the cloud, we maximise data availability and optimise infrastructure capacity to deliver greater business value. By combining our services with Dell Technologies innovative solutions, we help customers’ digital transformations to enable their people and their business.
We combine Computacenter’s market experience and scale with Dell Technologies’ portfolio of premium server, workplace and storage offerings to provide solutions fully aligned to our customers’ business challenges. This is reflected in our partnership commitments and our Titanium Black status in Dell Technologies’ Partner Program.
Computacenter is accredited to the highest levels across Dell Technologies’ portfolio, including VNX, VMAX, XtremeIO, Isilion, Data Domain, Avamar, Networker, SRM, ViPR, EHC, ScaleIO, VPLEX and Vblock.
Many of the world’s leading organisations choose us due to our ability to architect and implement Dell Technologies solutions and all other aspects of their IT with an unrivalled level of integration. Combined with our global scale and reach, we can help your organisation:
- Remove cost and complexity from IT management
- Make better use of resources
- Better support business growth and change
- Minimise environmental impact
Michael Dell, CEO of Dell Technologies and Mike Norris, CEO Computacenter
- Titanium Black Solutions Partner
- Titanium Black OEM Provider
- Authorised Cloud Services Partner
- UK Partner of the Year 2023
- North America ESG Spotlight Partner Q1 2023
- EMEA Services Partner of the Year 2023
- North America Acquisition Partner of the Year 2022
- EMEA Channel Partner of the Year 2021
- UK Partner of the Year 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Presidents Circle Award 2019 & 2020
- UK Transformational Partner of the Year 2019
- Partner of the Year for Marketing Excellence 2019