Software driven cloud networking
Computacenter are an Arista ElitePlus partner, one of only 3 globally and the only partner in Europe to have been awarded this highest level of accreditation. This places Computacenter as the leading global partner for Arista, able to source, manage and transform these infrastructures with a strong portfolio of Networking offerings (DigitalConnect) and Data Center and Cloud services (DigitalPower). By harnessing Computacenter’s commercial, technical and managed services, you can manage the investment, both capital and operational, and realise the benefits of Arista’s innovations within your infrastructure.
The world is moving to the cloud to achieve greater agility and economy. Applications including artificial intelligence, social media and big data, coupled with emerging architectures such as dense server virtualisation and IP Storage have placed enormous demands on the network infrastructure. Arista’s revolutionary innovations in software driven cloud networking are propelling a dynamic transformation that weaves private, public and hybrid clouds into a seamless single-image network. These include the use of open APIs, cloud automation features, and self-service provisioning and deployment – coupled with an open approach to network integration, customer programmability, and simplified standards-based deployment architectures.
Arista’s Universal Cloud Network (UCN) delivers these common cloud principles for simplified networking topologies and architectures across use-cases. As siloed Places-In-the-Network (PINs) are normalized to become standardized Places-In-the-Cloud (PICs), Arista’s UCN provides a consistent operational experience and simplifies the model for customers to extend their data center networking practices to many other use-cases.
Key transformations include:
- Architectures are transforming the enterprise, extending to the campus and branch, converting siloed places in the network to a cloud first strategy
- Applications are changing to new standards and methodologies for agility and elastic demand, blending cloud native and business worlds
- Traffic patterns of the past are surpassed by highly distributed applications that drive east-west traffic for workloads, workflows and disparate devices
- Automation and orchestration previously seen only on servers is coming to the network
- The need to move quickly between AI workloads without compromising the cycle time
- Demands for hitless upgrades and high availability are mandatory, along with automatic rollback and uninterrupted services. There are no longer windows of down-time.
- The need for in-depth telemetry and monitoring on networks for security, performance management and planning
- Agile, open standards-based infrastructure and a move from proprietary legacy systems
Arista Networks is ushering in a new era of programmability, visibility, and interoperability. Computacenter can help you harness its power.