Computacenter today announced that it has received two Cisco Partner Summit Global awards, the highest form of recognition for Cisco partners, as well as four EMEA awards. Cisco announced the winners during its annual partner conference, and awarded Computacenter:
- Global & EMEA: EMEA Partner of the Year
- Global & EMEA: Enterprise Partner of the Year
- EMEA: Customer Experience (CX) Partner of the Year
- EMEA: Cisco Capital Partner of the Year
- Germany Partner of the Year
- Germany Enterprise Networking & Meraki Partner of the Year
- Germany Enterprise Partner of the Year
- Germany Cisco Capital Partner of the Year
- North Europe Enterprise Partner of the Year (Belgium)
- North Europe Cisco Capital Partner of the Year (Belgium)
- South Europe Partner of the Year (France)
- UK&I Partner of the Year
- UK&I Software Partner of the Year
- UK&I Cisco Capital Partner of the Year
- UK&I Cloud Marketplace Partner of the Year
- UK&I Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- UK&I Security Partner of the Year
- USA West: SLED Growth Partner of the Year
- Canada Emerging Partner of the Year
We are proud to receive Cisco’s recognition of Computacenter’s standout success and exemplary sales and service. Working in partnership for over 30 years, Computacenter continually invests in developing Cisco skills, solutions and services to meet the changing demanding needs of our customers, who need the network to be a strategic enabler for their business. We help them achieve the productivity, agility, and innovation needed to stay ahead in the digital race through over 40 years’ experience of large-scale technology sourcing, transformation, and management. We combine the knowledge of over 800 network specialists and consultants with similar expertise across security, data center, cloud and applications and workplace technologies.
“Congratulations to Computacenter”, said Jeff Sharritts, EVP and Chief Customer and Partner Officer at Cisco. “The theme at Partner Summit 2023 is ‘Greater Together’ and our Partner Summit Global Award winners are fantastic examples of our shared success and the power of partnering.”
Cisco’s Partner Summit Global Awards recognise top-performing partners demonstrating innovation in delivering solutions that help customers succeed in new ways.
Computacenter is a leading independent technology and services provider, trusted by large corporate and public sector organisations. We help our customers to source, transform, and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling people and their business. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 20,000 people worldwide.
For more information contact:
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide technology leader that securely connects everything to make anything possible. Our purpose is to power an inclusive future for all by helping our customers reimagine their applications, power hybrid work, secure their enterprise, transform their infrastructure, and meet their sustainability goals. Discover more on The Newsroom and follow us on X at @Cisco.
Back to news homepage