Enhancing the Constituent Experience Through Technology
Since 1996, Computacenter TeraMach has worked with organizations in the public sector across Canada to implement secure, reliable, and scalable technology solutions. Our first client was the Federal Government.
We help public sector organizations deliver services digitally for improved constituent experience and faster time to value. Not only do we engage with entities across both federal and provincial departments and agencies, but we work with the broader public sector, including municipalities, healthcare, and education.
Making Digital Transformation Easy for the Public Sector
Public sector organizations are hesitant to adopt new technologies. Computacenter’s expertise and procurement vehicles make it easy for public sector organizations to move toward digital transformation. We have both
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROCURMENT
PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT VEHICLES
Public Sector Success Stories
Security Infrastructure for Large Canadian University
Computacenter worked with a large Canadian University providing them with security infrastructure and services to transform and further fortify their main campus.
Storage and Data Management for Provincial Health Agency
Computacenter solutioned and delivered to a provincial health agency an end-to-end storage and data management solution in partnership with Dell. This provided the agency with a robust platform to protect all health-related data assets today and well into the future.
Hyperconverged Infrastructure for Federal Government Client
Along with their partner, Cisco, Computacenter delivered and deployed a hyperconverged infrastructure and connectivity solution to their government client, providing them with the ability to quickly augment and expand their pandemic emergency response infrastructure to support increased demand in public services.
Cloud for Local Health Organization
In partnership with AWS, Computacenter worked with a local health organization to transform their health information system by migrating and storing their data in an AWS data lake cloud solution. This move has the potential to change the way health care organizations think of and use data.
Technology Services for Federal Government
Our experts provide a variety of technology services for government agencies. Our experience includes:
- Helped a government department quickly deploy a cloud-based contact centre using AWS Connect. This implementation allowed live agents to take applications and respond to calls from the Canadian public.
- Delivered High Performance Computing (HPC) clusters using Dell and HPE compute and storage technologies for complex forecasting and modeling.
- Deployed Google’s Cognitive Search to help a department deploy an enterprise search and discovery solution, available in French and English. This Managed Services contract also included configuration, conversion, data migration, and training services.
- Worked with Hitachi Vantara to develop a plan to migrate a government department’s critical applications to AWS and Azure cloud platforms. This service includes application discovery, architecture review, and project management.
- Architected a Cisco solution to enhance networking capabilities to 500+ locations across Canada. This solution allowed the customer to have a common deployment strategy and management platform.
- Delivered a Cloudera big data analytics solution running on Dell VxRail and Isilon. This helped the government organization adopt a modern platform for machine learning and analytics.
Government Security Clearances and Industry Standards Certifications
As one of the top information technology providers to the Canadian Federal Government, Computacenter shows our investment in the public sector by achieving many key compliance and security designations that pertain to handling sensitive government data. Public sector organizations need to work with protected partners. We provide additional service capacity through our many core designations.
Our designations include:
- SOC 2 Type 1
- SOC 2 Type 2
- ISO 9001:2015
- SO/IEC 27001:2013
- Protected B (ITSG-33)
- Designated Organization Screening (DOS)
- Facility Security Clearance
- Document Safeguarding Capability (DSC)
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Authority to process information technology
Helping to Preserve Canada’s History
Check out the video and discover how Computacenter is working with Library and Archive of Canada (LAC) to preserve historical content using current technologies.Watch the Video