Boost competitive advantage and maximise business agility
From virtual workspaces, web conferencing and document management systems to extranets and social networking, Computacenter’s enterprise Collaboration solutions enable users to work faster and smarter in today’s dynamic, digital workplace.
By providing access to the right information in the right format at the right time, organisations can bring together shared knowledge and capabilities to achieve more. And by offering users a seamless, consumer-like experience, they can improve efficiency and enable faster decision-making.
- Computacenter holds the highest levels of certification with Microsoft and Cisco
- A Tier One Managed SharePoint Partner and hold Microsoft Gold Partner status
- Including Collaboration and Content, Communications and Devices and Deployment
- Worked on more than 300 SharePoint projects and trained more than 6,000 people
- Our expertise extends from collaboration to voice, video and messaging
- Organisations can explore UCC solutions at our Customer Experience Centers
Computacenter takes an outcome-based approach to collaboration, with solutions that can be delivered on-premise, off-premise or from the cloud. Our workstyle assessments, automated deployment processes and training capabilities simplify the selection of best-fit solutions and accelerate implementation and user adoption.
From sourcing and configuring technologies to managing device security and delivering user support, we bring consistency, choice and control to collaboration. We develop portals. We integrate workflows and document sharing systems. And we migrate data.
With comprehensive security solutions for collaboration, we also simplify identity and access management and digital rights management to safeguard data and regulatory compliance.
By working with Computacenter, organisations can connect disparate teams. They can enhance productivity. They can rethink the workplace for a digital age.