HIGHER SERVICE LEVELS, LOWER COSTS
Global Infrastructure Operations (GIO)
Ready. Steady. Go!
Our Global Infrastructure Operations (GIO) underpins the delivery of infrastructure services to our customer base across the Group. Organisations around the world trust Computacenter to maintain, monitor and manage their IT infrastructures.
From the digital workplace and the network to the datacenter, we provide comprehensive ITIL services from incident, problem and change to capacity, availability, asset and service continuity management.
7.2 million events proactively managed every year, 437,550 customer devices managed .
Drive up service levels, drive down costs
We make sure IT is primed for the business every day, all day. We use ITIL best practices and our unique Process Reference Set to make our infrastructure services more repeatable and customer outcomes more predictable. We are committed to continuous improvement, developing new processes and investing in new capabilities to deliver better value.
Infrastructure services on a global scale
The scale of our operation means we can support users and systems anywhere in the world 24x7. From networking components and virtual servers to user devices, our infrastructure services help improve availability and security.
- 1000+ technical and service management experts
- Global Operational Command Centers and Global Network Operations Centres
- 7 shared services centers
- ITIL best practices with unique Process Reference Set
- 450,000+ incidents every year proactively managed for 220 organisations
- Awarded Best for IT Infrastructure Services – UK in Corporate Vision’s Consultancy Awards 2016