Manage & Transform
Consult & Change
Source & Deploy
Advice & Procurement
Computacenter's Advice and Procurement service reviews and develops strategy whilst providing customers with a single partner to fulfil and manage all software needs, simplifying procurement, reducing costs and complexity.
A service component of our Software Licensing solution.
What we do
Our Advice and Procurement service is delivered through a series of complementary offerings.
Consolidated Supply Frameworks
Far beyond the typical core of Microsoft, we address your requirements for enterprise software whilst leveraging Computacenter's presence to access pricing across the globe, delivering you true benefits of our scale and capability.
Strategic Licence Benchmarking
Our team of Licence Managers employ a structured seven stage approach to Identify, Analyse, Benchmark, Review, Model, Advise, and Negotiate a licensing solution to meet your procurement and technical requirements. Our dedicated team have successfully driven solutions for 100's of Computacenter customers, regularly achieving savings of 10%.
eProcurement and Catalogues
Complementary to Computacenter's service lead approach we recognise there are times where efficiency of automation and online procurement will best meet your requirements.
Computacenter has developed Connect Plus to provide greater efficiency through; defined access rights, customisable catalogues, advanced workflow configuration and integration with your procurement systems.
How it helps
Through consolidating Advice and Procurement with Computacenter, your organisation will:
• Free up resources by reducing supplier management overhead
• Typically optimise discounts on software purchases by 2% leveraging buying power
• Receive a consistent and complimentary level of service and independent support
• Receive an optimised and objective solution to extract the best value from software vendors, regularly driving savings in the order of 10%.
• Review strategic advice leveraging product roadmaps to plan strategies for both implementation and procurement
• Forecast software expenditure more accurately
• Reduce administration costs
• Receive a reliable single source of software query response and quotations
• Have complimentary access to enhance procurement operations and efficiency using ConnectPlus
Why we are different
Computacenter's depth of technical skill, experience and independence enable us to go beyond the supply chain to optimise your environment. Our pedigree is represented through extensive vendor accreditation but also longevity and stability – we're here for the long term to service your organisation's needs into the future.
Industry recognition: Our services have been accredited by major software vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Symantec, Citrix and, VMware amongst many others. This extensive accreditation delivers superior buying power through a single point of procurement and service for your organisation.
Breadth of service: Computacenter delivers real benefits to customers by leveraging our scale, capability and accreditations, passing buying power for over 1100 vendors onto you.
Continuity: Computacenter's UK software team of 60 incorporates the industry's finest consultants, vendor management function to drive consolidation and service desk team to maintain continuity of service.
Where we have done it
Formed in 1977 Speedy Hire had been growing and planning on an IT expansion programme to accommodate development. To ensure initiatives were not delayed by licensing issues a future proofed, compliant and cost effective Microsoft licensing strategy was required.
Computacenter completed a Strategic Licence Benchmarking engagement and negotiated a Enterprise Agreement dovetailing with Select Agreement for 3200 devices that met Speedy Hire's requirements for enterprise wide IT management, scale and centralisation.
• Costs savings of nearly £2M over six years by re-balancing licence commitments with requirements
• Flexibility to facilitate Speedy Hire's IT transformation programme and expected growth
• Centralised management efficiencies
"The new software licensing agreemen tlays the foundation for our future investments in IT. By equipping our staff with the latest software, we will be able to maintain our growth pattern and drive efficiency throughout the organisation".
James Fleming, IT Infrastructure Manager, Speedy Hire
To find out how Computacenter's Advice & Procurement service can help you, please contact your account manager or email email@example.com