Providing the foundations for a more connected business
With services based on Cisco solutions, Computacenter connect people, data and things, allowing people to access or transfer information easily and effectively. With over 250 Cisco-certified consultants and a total of 5,000 professional certifications across the business, Computacenter is one of Cisco’s leading global partners. This is demonstrated by the credentials shown here, and the over 40 Cisco awards we have won in the past 12 years.
Working in partnership for over 30 years, Computacenter continually invests in developing Cisco skills, solutions and services to meet the changing demanding needs of our customers. This is reflected in us obtaining the highest levels of Cisco accreditation and being consistently recognised by Cisco as one of their leading, most certified global partners.
From the cloud and data center to the campus network and workplace, Computacenter and Cisco help organisations empower their people through greater agility and collaboration tools, better connectivity and stronger security controls. The partners are a perfect match: while Cisco is the global leader in video workplace solutions, security and network technologies, Computacenter has a comprehensive consulting and service portfolio as well as the highest possible certification and partner status. By combining Computacenter’s end-to-end services with Cisco’s solutions, customers can establish the hybrid infrastructures and flexible workplaces they need to deliver and compete at speed.
Computacenter has helped hundreds of major organisations to source, manage and transform their networking and security technology. The breadth and depth of our capability means that we can support customers’ digitalisation, from optimising the customer experience, to simplifying the management and operation of networks. Cisco’s innovation around automation, improving network performance and its surrounding ecosystem is the basis for our managed and automation services. With managed services based on SD technology for WAN and campus we bundle technology in a way to meet customer demands on modern environments. In combination with our automation services, complexity in network administration can be reduced by increasing availability, efficiency and reliability.
Cisco technology sits at the heart of Computacenter’s portfolio, enabling customers achieve a more connected and secure digital transformation. This extends beyond the network to the workplace, data center and cloud and security:
- Mastering business security – DigitalTrust
- Workplaces designed for people, engineered for business – DigitalMe
- Cloud accelerating business – DigitalPower
- Enabling connected business outcomes – DigitalConnect
- Gold Integrator Partner
- Gold Provider Partner
- Multinational Certified Partner
- Advanced Customer Experience Specialisation
- Master Networking Specialisation
- Master Security Specialisation
- Master Collaboration Specialisation
- Master Data Centre & Hybrid Cloud Specialisation
- Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialisation
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialisation
- Advanced Security Architecture Specialisation
- Advanced Data Center Architecture Specialisation
- IOT Advantage Specialisation
- Environmental Sustainability Specialization
- Germany Security Partner of the Year 2022
- Germany Partner of the Year 2022
- Germany Customer Experience Partner of the Year 2022
- United States Georgia Enterprise Partner of the Year 2022
- United Sates Customer Service Partner of the Year 2022
- United States Cisco Webex Rising Star 2022
- United States Service Provider Partner of the Year 2022
- Netherlands Enterprise Partner of the Year 2022
- Belgium SDN Partner of the Year 2022
- Belgium Partner of the Year 2022
- France Transformation Partner of the Year 2022
- UK & I Social Impact Partner of the Year 2022
- UK & I Cisco Capital Partner of the Year 2022
Computacenter and ThousandEyes Partnership
Computacenter and ThousandEyes collaborate to provide comprehensive visibility for our joint customers.