Shaping your future – and ours!
Computacenter is a company where people love to work!
Some say it’s because they feel like they really matter, others love to work with big-name clients - leading the way forward into a digital future. Maybe you’re looking for an exceptional community of colleagues you can rely on and leaders who support your growth? At Computacenter, you’ll find many reasons to become part of the family.
We are passionate about nurturing future talent. It provides a competitive advantage and strengthens our emerging leaders. Everyone on our Future Talent pathways brings a fresh and innovative approach to how we do business, and we are justly proud of each of their achievements.
It doesn’t stop there. We support talent at all levels and continuously invest in promoting and developing our people. To help with this, we offer internal and external development programs, coaching, mentoring and training, and support international opportunities. In 2021, we doubled our intake into this programme with 296 hires, of which half are women.
Looking for a new challenge?
Computacenter offer career opportunities in more than 15 countries. We’re expanding globally and continually looking for new talent. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate or school leaver, we offer a range of opportunities to help you grow and develop.
Every year we offer graduate opportunities in Sales, Business, and Project Management where you will follow a structured development pathway with exciting opportunities to grow. These run for 9, 12 or 18 months and are built entirely around you. Sponsored by our senior executives, the programmes are designed to accelerate talented graduates into the world of IT. You’ll build the knowledge, network and capabilities to be successful in this fast-paced field.
- We’re focused on people, be a part of a collaborative team that’s structured to help you hit the ground running with likeminded and ambitious colleagues
- Find new opportunities that will shape your IT career with guidance from industry professionals
- Learning is a two-way street, we want to share what you have to bring to Computacenter, and in turn, take advantage of the exposure to great talent pool currently at the company
- The scope and breadth of opportunities at Computacenter is always expanding, be a part of an industry that grows as you do
- Graduate entry is a perfect pathway to springboard your career in the fast-paced IT industry
I would recommend this programme to anyone wanting to kick-start their career in the IT industry within an incredibly supportive and collaborative organisation
We’re a great company to kick-start an amazing career! Join us as an apprentice and you’ll earn a salary, gain experience and obtain a formal qualification in the process. Plus, we’ll support you every step of the way. We offer apprenticeships in IT technical and business administration roles, lasting between one and five years. They give you the experience and skills you need to progress your career irrespective of the direction you ultimately may want to take.
You’ll spend approximately 20% of your time on a mixture of formal training, coaching and work-shadowing. The rest of the time you’ll learn by doing hands-on work and making a real contribution to our business. You’ll be able to put your new-found knowledge into practice with your experienced teammates who are always on hand to help at every step of the way.
Some great reasons to join us
- Earn and Learn - attract a competitive salary as you develop the skills and proficiency toward your chosen vocation
- Be a part of a company that shares your ambition to grow
- Share your skills with us and we will do the same, work with great mentors and make a real contribution to a world-class team
- As well as your salary, all costs associated with your training will be paid for by Computacenter
- Take control of your career from day one
Our challenging and exciting placement programmes are an ideal way to expand on academic learning by developing hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment. During your placement you’ll have the opportunity to work on important projects alongside our experienced teams and senior management. They will share their wealth of experience with you and guide you through your year at Computacenter. You'll never stop learning and sometimes may push your comfort zone – but don't worry, we’re in this together and here to support you.
- Kick start your career at a company with a great reputation
- Work with high-profile clients and build your contacts
- Work at different locations and with teams from around the world
- Grow your role and see where it leads
- Meet likeminded and driven team members who share your ambition
I've been given real responsibility and guidance on my future career path from my manager. I would recommend a placement year at Computacenter to anyone considering it.
Whichever programme you choose, you'll be helping to shape the digital future with us!